Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is Pi`ikoi Tower's management company?
A: Hawaiiana Management Company
Q: Does Pi`ikoi Tower have a resident
Q: How was Pi`ikoi Tower constructed?
A: Reinforced Concrete
Q: What is Pi`ikoi Tower's land tenure?
A: Fee simple
Q: What area schools are near Pi`ikoi Tower?
A: Roosevelt High, Stevenson Middle, and Kaahumanu Elementary
Q: Are pets allowed at Pi`ikoi Tower?
A: Yes, one pet is allowed per unit
Q: What are the unit furnishings?
A: All units have an individual washer/dryer, most have a dishwasher, and some have window A/C units
Q: What amenities are available at Pi`ikoi
- BBQ/recreation area
- Heated, saltwater swimming pool (open 8:00AM to 10:00PM)
- Sauna (open 8:00AM to 10:00PM)
- Dog run
- Security guard (available 3:00PM to 7:00AM)
- Security cameras
- 124 assigned parking stalls in a mostly-covered structure
- 6 guest parking stalls (closed 2-hours from 4:00AM to 6:00AM)
- Basic cable, water, and electricity paid by association dues
- Two elevators
- Trash chute
- Recycle center
Q: What are the trash chute hours?
A: Deposit trash between 8:00AM and 10:00PM. All dry garbage, cans, bottles, and papers shall be securely wrapped before placing in the rubbish chute. No boxes, large pieces of cardboard, wet garbage, or flammable materials shall be placed in the rubbish chute. Take all boxes and cardboard to the garbage bin room.
Q: What items are accepted at the recycle
A: We accept newspaper, plastic beverage containers, glass, and aluminum beverage containers. DO deposit clean materials in proper recycling containers, remove lids, and crush to save space. DO NOT remove labels, leave unrinsed containers, or mix items.
Q: Who serves on the Board of Directors?
- President: Jennifer Vosberg
- Vice-President: Adam Reid
- Secretary: Wayne Takahashi
- Treasurer: Kim Sung
- Director: Lauren Cooper
- Director: Diana Young
- Director: Vellynn Chang
- Director: Maude Williams
- Resident Manager: Thomas Chernen
Q: What are the Pi`koi Tower House Rules?
A: Click the following link to download: House Rules.pdf